Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 4

I don't have any new photos because stuff I made yesterday wasn't so pretty but yummy!
I made whole wheat banana pancakes (www.foodillusion.wordpress.com )  They were awesome.  I made them last night so they would be ready for this morning.  My kids were thrilled!

As I thought, packing their lunches has been the hardest part.   "Mom it is so hard watching everyone eat hot, cheesy pizza!"  They are doing great though.  They are really hanging in there. Today for lunch I gave them slices of local Italian Sausage, a hard-boiled egg, cheese stick, cantaloupe and a couple of whole grain pretzels dipped in peanut butter.  I hope they like it!

I've been having delicious sandwiches for lunch with lots of veggies and goat cheese and hummus.  I think I could have that everyday!

For me, what to eat is easy... feeding the kids is hard.  More cooking and planning than I thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment